This weeks course will give you a foundation in Cultural Barriers. By the end of the week you should have an understanding of the what cultural barriers are, where they exist how you can manage and overcome them.
You will gain an insight into how cultural barriers affect peoples view of the world, how the cultural barriers can differ depending on the context and culture in question and how that may affect your successful engagement with different people, with a particular focus on Indigenous People.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Real life examples of challenging culturally diverse situations
- Constructive Feedback
- Open and honest discussion in the live phone calls
- A safe and respectful space to ask questions
What We Expect From You:
- An open mind and commitment to work your way through the tasks
- Respectful and mindful communication
- Complete the worksheets and additional research as required
- Move through the modules in order and not to jump ahead, they have been provided in a particular order for a reason.