This weeks course will give you a foundation in Cultural Considerations. These are crucial to the effectiveness of any communication and engagement. In this discussion, “culture” refers to everything that defines and distinguishes a person including ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation, language, values, goals, and life experiences.
By the end of the week you should have an understanding of the cultural considerations you may need to take into account when working with a particular group of people or in a particular situation or organsiation.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Real life examples of challenging culturally diverse situations.
- Constructive Feedback Open and honest discussion in the live phone calls
- A safe and respectful space to ask questions
What We Expect From You:
- An open mind and commitment to work your way through the tasks
- Respectful and mindful communication
- Complete the worksheets and additional research as required
- Move through the modules in order and not to jump ahead, they have been provided in a particular order for a reason.