This module will give you a foundation in Cultural Values. By the end of the week you should have an understanding of the concepts of culture, diversity, cultural understanding, cultural bias and cultural influences.
You will gain an insight into how culture affects peoples view of the world, how the concept of culture differs depending on the context and how that may affect your successful engagement with different people, with a particular focus on Indigenous People.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Real life examples of challenging culturally diverse situations
- Constructive Feedback
- Open and honest discussion in the live phone calls
- A safe and respectful space to ask questions
What We Expect From You:
- An open mind and commitment to work your way through the tasks
- Respectful and mindful communication
- Complete the worksheets and additional research as required
- Move through the modules in order and not to jump ahead, they have been provided in a particular order for a reason.